Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fabric Selections

Yesterday, I shared my color inspiration that I found on Pinterest
and today you get to see the fabrics we found that fit our color scheme perfectly.


crib skirt

roman shade window treatment

accent chording for crib skirt & bumper
 also to be used on the inside of crib bumper
Rosehips by Duralee


outside of crib bumper
Aqua by Duralee 

The fabric for the crib sheets will have to remain a secret:
(1)  i like secrets and surprises
(2)  i can't find images of those fabrics
(3) yes, i could take pictures, upload, and post but little man's nap time is almost over
(4) the anticipation is good for you

If I told you how many times I have laid the fabric samples out and stared
with a huge smile on my face, you'd probably think I am crazy.
Dreaming of creating the perfect nursery for our little girl is so much fun!
Only 117 more days until we get to kiss her sweet face...



3 comments:

  1. They're all just beautiful!!!! Her nursery will be amazing! Girls are SO much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your color choices...the room will be gorgeous for sure! I can't wait to meet the little princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your color choices. Your blog is so fun and interesting to look at! You have the best ideas! I am so excited for you guys and your precious girl on the way. That story about finding out it's really a girl is priceless. I love Josh's reaction. Brian and I were cracking up. I hope you guys are doing great and keep posted your amazing ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your sweet comments! i hope you enjoyed your time at a peace of home today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails