Wednesday, June 29, 2011

pink pouf.

I am currently writing this post from Cloud 9
because I just found the perfect pink pouf at Home Goods!


for only $60!

 Little Man and I were browsing the aisles...
I turned the corner,
The "Hallelujah Chorus" began playing.
My heart was racing.
Love at first sight.
The world went into slow motion as I began walking towards it.
I had just found the perfect pink pouf for our baby girl's nursery!

When I got home I found this image on Pinterest by searching "pink pouf",
 and yep, it's exactly the same as mine.

The addition a pouf to a room's decor brings an element of playful sophistcation.
Here are some other fabulous ones,
in case incorporating a bright coral pink one doesn't quite fit your color scheme...











source

Do you have a crazy love for poufs, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your sweet comments! i hope you enjoyed your time at a peace of home today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails