Friday, August 19, 2011

Interior Decorating Services

Over the past months, I have been extremely blessed by the opportunities to help friends, family, and clients with their Interior Decorating dilemmas! Projects have ranged from decorating the majority of a home to small decorating questions, such as color scheme for a room or which piece of furniture looks best in "that nook".

Now, I am thrilled to announce that my Design Services Page is open,  and I look forward to creating personal, beautiful, & livable spaces for you! Packages and Consultations come in a variety of sizes, so you can find exactly what fits your needs.

I will be posting the Design Boards from past projects to my Portfolio in the coming days, so come back soon to see what I've been working on.

Please Contact Me with any questions you have.

Let's Decorate Together!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Liz! Wishing you all the best in your new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rene! I am so happy for you! Looks like your business has been really successful! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Liz! This is awesome! Congrats on this incredible addition to your site. Hoping for nothing but the best :) I'll be sure to refer anyone I know with design questions to your site!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your sweet comments! i hope you enjoyed your time at a peace of home today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails