Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chiang Mai

In the midst of all the projects going on around our house,
my escape from the craziness has been working on my latest client's design board.

Her inspiration is Schumacher's Chiang Mai print, and
I have truly had a wonderful time pulling all of the elements together.
With her floor plan you can be in the living room and 
see through the kitchen into the breakfast room.
I included the items for all three rooms so she could see how they
complemented each other.


CJ Design Living Room/ Kitchen/ Breakfast Room


I love the different patterns & prints, Oriental accents, textures,
and mix of metals! Seeing it all in her home will be even better!

It would be my pleasure to help you design a room to fit your style,
and most importantly your life.
Check out my Design Services page for more information
and contact me with any questions you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your sweet comments! i hope you enjoyed your time at a peace of home today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails