Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nothing Like a Sale for a Little Motivation

I just have to say that sometimes I get Design ADD.
I will start on projects in one room and before you know it,
I have ideas for another and kind of abandon ship...
Knowing that I'll get back to it one day.

The project that has been halfway completed that longest is this
Every month or so he'll nicely ask when I plan to getting around to it again...


poor little abandoned frames.

This past week I had a nice bit of motivation with some help from
a Typography and Letterpress sale at One Kings Lane.
A couple of frames are on the larger side of things,
so I have had some trouble filling them.
This one was actually larger than I needed, but I figured I could trim it to size.
It's going in the large frame, top left.



I knew Hubby would love this one.  No doubt.
Perfect for his nautical office.
Can't wait for it to arrive.

Now it's time to find two more 5x7 images, two 2x3 images (that might be a little tough),
pick up a matte or two from Hob Lob, pop a sailboat image in another frame, and la-tee-da.
 This wall will finally be complete!

If you've never shopped a One Kings Lane sale, you're missing out!
Sign up here and get shopping!
Come back and let me know what you find.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your sweet comments! i hope you enjoyed your time at a peace of home today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails