Friday, March 9, 2012

Remodel 2012 :: i always love a good deal

Our kitchen remodel is nearing completion, which has me thinking of the finishing touches! An important detail is the hardware, and I found a site with awesome hardware for WAY less than I'd seen elsewhere.  Much like the hardware I loved here.

The site I found is My Home Hardware and they had amazing prices, much less than the large home improvement stores.
They even have an additional sale on top of their great prices,
10% off any purchase over $75!

Here are the knobs I found for our kitchen:

cabinet door knobs

drawer pulls

 pantry door knob

Go check 'em out & have a Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your sweet comments! i hope you enjoyed your time at a peace of home today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails