Thursday, April 21, 2011

peek-a-boo

After a sweet note from one of my followers yesterday,
I decided to fill everyone in on where I have been hiding.
I'd love to say I've been basking in the sun on St. Croix or sailing the Seven Seas...


Nothing quite like that, though.
I have in fact been growing a human. A wonderful but sometimes daunting task!
For 6 weeks or so I was more nauseous than I'd ever imagined,
and lately I've been sleeping every chance I get!

I used to blog with my coffee first thing in the morning or during Little One's naptime,

but now I have been sleeping in and napping, too!
Have no fear, I will return to the blogging world soon!
My goal is that as of May 1st I will be back to my usual 4-5 posts a week,
and there will be some fun new additions!
(psst...some fabulous sponsors and more facebook page updates each week!)
Thanks for sticking around even though it's been kind of boring around here lately...

See you all back here very soon!



5 comments:

  1. Well that explains it! I am so happy for you and your husband. Continue to take it easy and the most important thing: eat for 2!
    Happy Easter...~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! What a wonderful reason to not be blogging as much lately! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about your growing human :) you are such a wonderful mama. I am also excited about new things on the blog, they all sound super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you are feeling a little better!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your sweet comments! i hope you enjoyed your time at a peace of home today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails