Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hallway Runners - ordered!

If you follow me on Pinterest you know that I found 
an amazing deal on a particular hallway runner.

At the beginning of my search I made a mental list of criteria.
Always a great idea, so you don't end up throwing your hearts desire out the window,
just because you find a good deal.

{criteria}
*indoor/ outdoor rug which would hold up to our hallway traffic
*a neutral color that i won't tire of 7 months down the road
*simple pattern but enough to give the hallway some pizzazz

here and here i wrote about runners that had caught my eye,
but in the end I picked one that wasn't on either of those lists.

I was flipping through my favorite Ballard Designs catalogue on a car trip
 a few weeks ago, and I stumbled across this picture of perfection...


love. quatrefoile.
love. gray.

A 2'7" x 8' runner was only $49! 
Which was great because I needed two of them,
and most of my other favorites were $150/ea.
I could order two for less than the price of one of the others I'd liked!

For some reason that didn't make me bite the bullet on ordering hallway rugs.
Then, yesterday, I received a Ballard email informing me that all outdoor rugs were
15% off!
done.

I ordered two of them this morning, and with tax and shipping the grand total was $101.25! 
Now that's a deal that can't be beat.
and the rug meets all my criteria. 

I can't wait for them to arrive on my doorstep.
I'll post pics as soon as they do!


2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a small "rug" for my bathroom and this may work. Thanks for the tips. Love it.

    hUgS,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of those, thanks for sharing this. I just recently ordered some hallway runners of my own because I just moved into a new house recently. It was difficult trying to find the right designs but when I did, it definitely payed off.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your sweet comments! i hope you enjoyed your time at a peace of home today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails