Monday, December 27, 2010

project::office recovering the desk chair

We are moving right along on our office project!
With the added expense of the holidays we've put a few things on hold,
like the eclectic wall, but I have been able to make some other small changes with 
items I already had around the house.

I initially purchased this fabric in navy for the drapes, 
but then decided that might be too bold for the windows & not quite my vision for this room.
I have another idea for using most of it, but I was able to give up a bit
for recovering my ballard look-alike chair.


This chair that I constantly admire used to be mom's desk chair in the kitchen...


so it had roosters and stains.  Neither of which are suitable for hubby's office!

I cut a piece of my Ikea fabric & recovered the seat!
In just a few minutes I had a new chair that fits the nautical theme. 


Every little project brings us closer to completion!





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your sweet comments! i hope you enjoyed your time at a peace of home today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails