Friday, May 6, 2011

The Tarnished Crown

I am thrilled to introduce you to my first sponsor at Peace of Home!
 Rose of The Tarnished Crown!



I first met Rose last October at a flea market in California,
when I fell in love with her pillows at first sight!
In fact, were I not having to fit every purchase into a suitcase for the flight home,
I would have bought her entire booth!
We started visiting and I learned that she was born and raised in TX, no wonder I liked her so much!

I came home with these pillows, and every time I see them they make me smile.




I often pick up business cards, but I stuck hers in a special pocket of my wallet.
I knew that I'd be contacting her again soon.
Let's just go ahead and admit that I, along with everyone else who enters our home,
has an obsession with her pillows.

Rose sent me that precious white linen pillow with burlap ribbon and a red heart for Valentine's!


Obviously, Rose is quite the talented seamstress and pillow designer!
Head on over to the Tarnished Crown and check out all that she has to offer.
You can contact her with any questions regarding pillows through links on her sidebar.
Enjoy browsing!
Here are some she has listed for sale on her site...



Welcome, Rose, I'm so glad that you're here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your sweet comments! i hope you enjoyed your time at a peace of home today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails